All Venga CBD Ambassadors are required to complete the agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be a Venga CBD ambassador, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
1. Personal Promo Code: You’ll receive your personal promo code via email. This code is to be used to make purchases for yourself only and will only work when you order with the email address that you applied with. Abuse of this benefit will result in immediate removal from the program.
2. Refer-a-Friend Link: To help promote Venga CBD to friends, family members and your community, we encourage you to use your Refer-a-Friend link that will give your friends $20-off their first order. Once they have placed an order, you’ll earn $20 in product credit. Follow these steps to start referring:
Note: Abuse of the referral system will be removed from the program automatically.
3. Keep an eye on your email! We’ll be updating you periodically with sale information that we hope you’ll share with your friends, announcements about new products and other company news that you won’t want to miss.
1. Venga CBD Branding
Authentically represent Venga CBD as an Ambassador, using your Ambassador badge you received in your welcome email.
Capitalize the “CBD” in “Venga CBD”. You’d be surprised at how many times that doesn’t happen. Sigh.
Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using Venga CBD (e.g. “Cure cancer with Venga CBD”)
Modify or adjust the Venga CBD wordmark or logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges or dual-logo lockups.
Represent any other CBD brands during your time as a Venga CBD ambassador.
2. What to call yourself
As we have multiple ways to partner with Venga CBD and several ways to reference those relationships, here are some guidelines around what you can and cannot call yourself within the Venga CBD Ambassador Program.
Say you’re a “Venga CBD Ambassador”
Refer to yourself as a Partner or that you’ve “partnered with Venga CBD.” This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using
3. Promoting your Refer-a-Friend link
Place your link in your personal or business social media accounts, promote via personal email or business email newsletter.
Place your link on a Coupon site or in any public forum that you are not a member of. Additionally, you will not purchase ads that direct to your Refer-a-Friend link that could be considered as competing with Venga CBD’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords.
Policies that don’t fit into the other buckets
1. Survey Participation: We would encourage you to participate in any ambassador-specific NPS surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc. as we request.
2. Sharing Placements: When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve used your ambassador link. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.