Venga CBD Ambassador Program Policies
All Venga CBD Ambassadors are required to complete agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be a Venga CBD ambassador, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
Getting Started / Resources
1. Ambassador Starter Kit: We’ve put together this Starter Kit to walk you through how to begin promoting Venga CBD products, including tips and tricks, how to use your dashboard, and where to access links and assets. This will be your go-to resource for all things the Ambassador program.
2. Account: You can log into your account at anytime and track your clicks and referrals at vengaendurance.com/ambassador.
3. Need anything else?: If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to David directly at [email protected]
1. Commission Rates: You receive a flat-rate commission based on the customer’s purchases
The commission is on the order total not including tax and shipping.
a. If the customer is issued a refund, your commission for that refunded order will be deducted from your next month’s commissions.
c. The customer must either click on your ambassador link or use your promo code at checkout in order to be properly tracked.
3. PayPal: Be sure to add your PayPal email to your Ambassador profile so we can send you your commissions. We pay commissions by the 20th of each month for commissions that qualified in the month prior.
5. Attribution: In the event a single customer clicks two different ambassador links, the most recent ambassador gets the credit
6. Cookie Window: 75 days after clicking your ambassador link
Promoting Venga CBD
1. Venga CBD Branding
Use the language and assets we’ve provided you in the Ambassador dashboard and through various emails you may receive.
Capitalize the “CBD” in “Venga CBD”. You’d be surprised at how many times that doesn’t happen. Sigh.
Reference our style guide and basic guidelines around trademarks and copyright in your dashboard.
Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using Venga CBD (e.g. “Cure cancer with Venga CBD”)
Modify or adjust the Venga CBD wordmark or logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges or dual-logo lockups.
2. What to call yourself
As we have multiple ways to partner with Venga CBD and several ways to reference those relationships, here are some guidelines around what you can and cannot call yourself within the Venga CBD Ambassador Program.
Do: Say you’re a “Venga CBD Ambassador”
Do Not: Refer to yourself as a Partner or that you’ve “partnered with Venga CBD.” This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using
3. Buying Ads
You will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) or through an ambassador link that could be considered as competing with Venga CBD’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords.
Policies that don’t fit into the other buckets
1. Survey Participation: We would encourage you to participate in any ambassador-specific NPS surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc. as we request.
2. Sharing Placements: When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve used your ambassador link. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.
3. Purchasing Venga CBD yourself: One of the benefits of the Ambassador Program is we don’t require you to purchase Venga CBD products. Though if you decide to purchase, we require that you do not use your own ambassador link.