To Our Customers and Friends re: Coronavirus
In this difficult time of a global pandemic, our principal concern is and always will be with the people who make up Venga CBD’s community of employees, partners, athletes and ambassadors.
💪You are the reason why we do what we do. We are here to support you.💪
We’ve lowered prices to help make CBD more affordable.
5% of every sale for the next 60 days will be donated to Give to Cure, directly supporting research for a Covid-19 vaccine
The Venga team will be working around the clock to manage the Covid-19’s response with diligence and thoughtfulness. We’ve implemented new safety and fulfillment procedures designed to keep our products safe. We’ll do our best to continue to ship orders as usual, but there might be delays as we are not able to control the various shipping companies we use.
Life will be more challenging than usual for a time but together we will get through this. This is what endurance athletes do.
Nothing in life is permanent and this will be no exception.
Your event may be canceled but:
Conversation will not be canceled.
Relationships will not be canceled.
Music will not be canceled.
Reading will not be canceled.
Healthy living will not be canceled.
Love will not be canceled.
Hope will not be canceled.
Life will not be canceled.
Plan to Protect Our Employees and Customers
Our purpose at Venga CBD is to help endurance athletes overcome their limitations and do the sport they love forever. We want you to know we are doing everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. We are grateful for the trust you put in Venga CBD and we want you to know the steps we are taking at Venga CBD to protect our employees, their families and our customers.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who have been infected around the world. We pray that our planet rallies together to defeat this virus and that we support each other during this difficult time.
STEPS WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED
- All employees who are not involved in the fulfillment of orders are now required to work from home.
- All employees working in fulfillment, quality control or the warehouse are required to use hand sanitizer when arriving at the building.
- All in-person employee meetings, training and gatherings have been canceled or changed to a video conferencing service.
- No one is allowed to enter our office, warehouse or fulfillment center including visitors, UPS, USPS, FedEx or anyone else making deliveries or picking up packages.
- Any employee experiencing any type of cold, allergy or flu like symptom is required to stay at home. We are paying all employees who are sick while at home.
- We are cleaning all fulfillment, bathroom and kitchen surfaces throughout the day.
- All employees touching products are required to wear gloves even though initial reports show the virus will only live on cardboard surfaces for 24 hours.
- Everyone is requested to not touch their faces. When people accidentally touch their face, they must immediately wash their hands and change their gloves.
- Everyone is requested to be extra vigilant to observe and hold each other accountable.
- We are also encouraging all our employees to take the following measures when outside the building:
- Avoid touching and exchanging money.
- Avoid all public places including stores, restaurants, bars etc.
- Avoid being around anyone experiencing any type of cold, allergy or flu like symptoms.
- Have all groceries and other items delivered to their homes.
- Take health and wellness products such as vitamin C, CBD and immune building products that help support overall health and well being.
- Use gloves when touching gas pumps, keypads, elevator buttons or anything else that must be touched.
- Keep hand sanitizer in their cars and use it frequently.
- Wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
As we learn new steps that can be taken, we are immediately implementing them. We thank you for your trust in Venga CBD and we will continue to do everything we can to provide you with the highest quality and safest products in the market.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]
CEO, Venga CBD