Work With Us
> Join Our Mission – Work from Anywhere
At Venga CBD, we are improving the lives of athletes. We help them get back to the sport they love when their bodies won’t let them, we help them hack their age and recover from injuries, fatigue and stress faster than ever. We are located headquartered in Steamboat Springs, CO.
How We Work
> This isn’t your typical work from home job.
Everyone works from the location they choose. We’re spread out all over the country using tools like Basecamp and Notion to manage projects and communicate. We imagine a world without email :-).We care about the work you produce, not just the hours you put in.
We’re driven by OKRs, accountability, and a passion to grow fast.
Joining the Team
> Good for you, good for the team.
When you make it past the interview stage we’ll do a project together on contract, typically lasting between two to six weeks depending on how much time you can spend, to see how we work together. This evaluation period is just as much about Venga being a great fit for you as it is for you being a great fit for Venga.
What We Look For
> Self starter? That’s a great start.
Members of the Venga team are curious, driven, compassionate, tenacious, autonomous, friendly, independent, collaborative, communicative, supportive & self-motivated. If you consider yourself an eager learner, a conscientious worker, and a thoughtful, kind, supportive human, you might just have a home here.
We place a high value on health and fitness and we want to work with people who do the same.
> Growth Marketer
Venga is seeking a passionate Growth Marketer to lead our growth & dominance in the athletic CBD space. This role will focus on measurable outcomes to acquire, convert and turn customers into raving Venga CBD fanatics. They need to have experience in various marketing channels AND be able to implement programs, assets and content as well.
Some characteristics of the ideal candidate include:
- Obsessing over data, test & learn, test & learn.
- Seeking out opportunities to learn and grow.
- Testing the latest beta versions of software.
- Producthunt is a daily visit.
- They have a personal website where they experiment with web tools.
- Listening to podcasts to learn new things.
- They have way too many apps on their phone because there might be that one time…
- Constantly striving to improve, create results and ultimately make more money.
- Passionate about fitness and are dedicated to a sport.
- Looking for a shot to be part of a team that “gets it,” a team that wants to use the tools and marketing opportunities of today’s world to amplify their value and authenticity rather than trick, spam and confuse.
Experience in the following areas will be vital for success in this role:
> Technical Skills
- WordPress experience
- Woocommerce experience
- Photoshop/Adobe experience
- MailChimp/Email experience
- Setup to effectively work remotely
> Marketing Skills
- Growth marketing experience
- Writing sales & email copy
- Design skills
- Lead generation experience
- Conversion focused
- Branding experience
> Team Skills
- Self-starter & takes initiative
- Possess a growth mindset
- Willing to fail
- Has a personal organization system
- Interested in long-term success
- Understands sales
- Can take a concept and think it through to create a project
- Strives to make something effective, not just check the box
- Solves problems
- Wakes up everyday ready and focused to help Venga grow